Job Title: Relationship Manager; Western Region
operates the largest credit union owned ATM and POS network in the country, and
provides a growing range of payment related products and services to help small
to mid-size credit unions compete and improve their members' lives.
We are seeking Relationship Managers who:
- Are the primary point of contact between CU24 and its
client credit unions, ensuring excellent service delivery and solidifying customer
retention, profitability and growth.
- Have a clear understanding and affinity for credit unions, and provide comprehensive
expertise on credit union issues and the challenges they face in today's increasingly
competitive and dynamic financial services environment.
- Understand the payments industry, its structure, electronic payment and card products
and services, and are aware of the trends and directions shaping the industry and
the related implications for credit unions.
- Can establish and maintain solid, long term, beneficial working relationships with
clients, becoming a trusted advisor and industry expert, clearly communicating how
services meet their needs and can help them compete.
- Be the professional and knowledgeable face of CU24
to clients and industry participants at conferences, trade shows, credit union chapter
meetings, State League gatherings, seminars and other industry events.
- Can cross-sell
CU24 services to client credit
unions by articulating the benefits of these services within the context of credit
union challenges, and effectively demonstrating how these products serve the interests
of credit unions.
- Can develop and deliver presentations to credit unions that clearly articulate the
message and market positioning, and how CU24 affiliation
helps them compete and improve member service.
- Develop and implement client retention and service expansion plans to meet or exceed
defined performance goals, regularly report on progress, and update data bases with
current information to assist with service expansion, sales and marketing efforts.
- Can develop and analyze financial models and prepare proposals, and negotiate win/win
agreements that provide credit unions with the services they need, while contributing
to a sustainable, profitable business for CU24.
- Are eager to travel regionally to meet with credit unions and become immersed in
the credit union community, and dedicate the effort and hours that the business
- Are self motivated and team oriented who can work effectively in a collegial environment
while maintaining accountability and contributing to the common objectives of CU24.
If you're interested and think it's a good fit, please send your resume along with
a letter telling us how your background, experience and talents can help move CU24